Below you will find all information about what data we have and how we handle it. The protection of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (the Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 as of 27. 4. 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC).
Who we are
AITOM Digital s.r.o.
Na Cihlářce 30
150 00 Praha 5
registered in the business register, which is managed by the Municipal court in Prague, division C, insertion 185319
Processed personal data
- phone number
How we process data
We process your personal data in order to handle your inquiry or demand together with its subsequent archivation.Processing period will be 1 year. After this expiry period we erase your data due diligence andno longer archive them.
In order to offer top services, we use third-party services. Below you will find their list. We hand over the personal data outside of EU, namely to U.S.A. The data transfer takes place through the verification of the person who processes it through the Privacy Shield platform.
- Google LLC.
- JIRA, Atlassian PTY Ltd.
- Slack, Slack Technologies, Inc.
- VSHosting s.r.o.
- CRM system MIS, e-invent s.r.o.
Based on the GDPR regulation you have the following rights:
- request information about the processing of your personal data;
- obtain access to the personal data held about you;
- request data correction, completion or update of incorrect personal data;
- request immediate erasure of your personal data;
- request the restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- request transfer of your personal data in a machine-readable format;
- in case of doubts about the lawful processing of your personal data you have the right to turn to the Data protection authority (DPA).